Saturday, August 9

Happy Patriotic Day!

Wee woot~
Happy National Day!
Time to show your semangat-ness and get those flags out and shake em like you just don't care.

Okay, so I wasn't the earliest person to reach school but I was still early.

After we finished performing at the auditorium and forum.
It was a hell of a rush.
We were the opening for both.
AND we had to sing the national anthem TWICE.
so.. dejavu~

Celebrated the end of the performances at Simpang~
Shiokness!

Idk why I keep forgetting I have a sore throat.
Ordered all the spicy food and sweet drinks.

weeheeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeee~
CAT!


Such a spoilt fat cat.
I bet it gets whatever food it wants.

I think I'm obsessing bout cats cause I still can't forget Mika. ):
Thinking of going to the cat farm at pasir ris.

So after that some of us split ways and the rest of us went down to town for some shopping!
*twinkles fingers*

Well, I couldn't find what I wanted.
And yes, we went down wearing red to show our patrioticness. (:

So yea, at the same time we were helping Iqa pick out something for her 1 year anni with her bf.
So sweet right??

hmphh..

Then went down to Vivo to slack.

Opening up session again??
looool

Well, learnt another lesson today..
That problems don't disappear unless you settle it first,
and that no matter how far you try to run from it,
it's still there.

Quite valuable knowledge.


Suntanners.

Just practicing my photog skills (:


Iqa-ness.

We sat down talking bout random stuff.
My throat couldn't handle it anymore.

tomorrow might be a long day for me again.
gonna go rest now.

ciaofernow
happy national day!

No comments: