Tuesday, October 7

I'm sooo..

I'm so freggin gay today.
Gay as in happy gay.
You know..

I can't describe the feeling but I'm stupidly smiling to myself while typing this.
Okay, I didn't realise I've not been updating my blog these few days.
Time flies when you're having fun I guess.

Okay, one reason probably being that I let my sis use the laptop and I can't really update my blog properly.
I do have things to update bout, but I need my lappy to do a proper update.

SIS, I KNOW URE FREGGIN READING THIS, GET UR ASS OFF THE LAPPY AND HELP ME YOU KNOW WHAT! pls :D

haha.. I'll steal the lappy from her later and do a proper update.

Btw.. Leona lewis's new song 'forgive me' has been stuck in my head all freakin day.
random I know..
but i just love it and i gotta share it!

Tchau fer now! :DDD

No comments: