Saturday, November 15

kill the lights! ;D

As usual, didn't go to school on a friday..
It was too painful to wake up with my throat burning.

But whatever, the kids from Metta came over for the last session of basic percussion.
And they're kinda cool.

We ourselves learn how to be more open to them and it's an experience I'll definitely cherish.

But something out of the ordinary did happen, one of the kid that Alicia was teaching today suddenly turned behind and started talking to himself and when she asked him who he was talking to, he simply said his friend.

Thing was, there wasn't anyone there.
Cool or what???

Well, they're a bunch of unique individuals.
and I think I'll miss em!

Anyway, I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow..
Ice-Breaking, interview, training, performance..
Just looking forward to that pizza!!!

Tchau fer now!
;D


No comments: