Friday, December 5

Attack no. 2!!

will be following Lin's method of blogging today cause i find it neat and efficient! ;D


Happy getting old to Idah and Ling!!!



Celebrated Alicia's birthday as well, since today had cake!
see the old people of the class..
Omg..



I was so happy that I got to hold onto Lin's cam.
I just luvv snapping away,
which led to tonnes of photos today

I noticed today that Bai was unusually insane today, while the usual people who are more crazy like Jan and me were a little toned down.
Perhaps an exchange of "auras"..
I was brain dead the whole day.

Enjoying the yummy cake

*remember, Bai was super high..*
Me and lin (ignore my jutting teeth, bdae gurl was behind disturbing us and I was halfway a smile)

Naz Mooda and Lin enjoying..

Alicia and Su

Naufal finished his piece when I snapped his pic
Idah and her bestie.. Izah? I think...
Nice person ;D

still enjoying every bits and pieces

Varon and Alicia
I realised jan isn't there's no Jan pic here, sorry!

Idah and bestie sat aside and Naufy, Bai and Jan casually sabo-ed her,
witness the process:

well, i was halfway eating my cake when they planned it, so I got the aftermath

"tissue, my hair!"

Alif Hisham and Naufal no.2 came down to cele too.. but alicia left early and Alif was late, blah3..

headed down to changi airport for the free starbucks thang.
Super awesome!
Qued, donated and ordered!
shiok

Here's Jan!
Naufy was so shy!





Why so serious ana?
Naufy started emoing then..

enjoying somemore!

There's me again!



Here's a small montage of Ling..
I should be having an idah montage too but the pixxs are in Bai's phone so whatva
There are a few other pixx that are similar(that she covers her face)





The pixxs will go on like that so I'll just stop the montage..


They had their dinner at Mac but I'm really gonna boycott all fast food,
which I strongly suggest to everyone,
cause the truth is that it's really disgusting!
I think this is a test of my willpower too..

They told me to act sexy and I tried to smile with my eyes, LOL.
But I don't think I wanna try that look anymore

And a continuation of the xiuling montage:



The one of the very few pixx we have of Ling w/o her covering her face.
which is rather RARE..

Anywho!! Lin brought her geek spects along with her which she bought for Zouk later.
And I could have given her mine since I'm kinda over the geek look.
But let's try!!

Queen geek..



Bai and Naufy, super cute!!


Haha.. Okay so I believe we had fun today.
I hope the bdae gurls had fun too..
But it's not like we need a special day to have fun right?

Wishing the two babes happy 19th birthday again!
Much loves, from everyone and mua! :D

Till the next birthday celebration..
Tchau fer now!
I'm pooped!
Thanks lin for sending the pixxs to mua..

No comments: