Sunday, January 11

Hey people

I'm back from Sentosa and feeling abit glum..
Had that volleyball/dodgeball/beach soccer competition.

I came late so obviously I had to come alone and immediately when I stepped onto Siloso Beach, OMG! The sea of half-nakedness all around!! I was like holy fuck I feel so inferior to you NABEI..

And I had to look literally everywhere for the gang.. and the more inferior I felt looking at the nice bods around.

GOSH!

So anyway, I deliberately came late so that I wouldn't have to take part in the volleyball competition cause I suck eggs seriously, and the gang got their ass kicked MAJOR!

Haha.. kinda expected though?
:x

Well, anyway, there were people that I didn't know, so I was kinda left out?? As you can see, my malay is horrendous and these people were constantly talking in malay, BUT it's not like as if I can't and I'm not giving a try at talking my mother tongue but ...

if I can't even spell the word properly, how else can I pass at talking right???
I spelt: Tumbuk(punch) as Tembok(wall) and Sibuk(busybody) as Sebok(dust? or something that I don't know), in other words its the wrong spelling and meaning to what I intended to say..

HOW CAN I NOT BE ANGRY? Grrrr..

and not only that, I can only speak like standard Oral Malay and I don't know how to use the slangs which is how these people were communicating..

It'll be so funny if I suddenly out of the blue started talking like oh-so-proper while they were chilling with the way they talked.

So in the end I didn't really enjoy myself there.. cause I was like just emo-ing to one side but I'd of course smile courteously and nod in agreement to whatever they were saying..

Gosh.. I didn't know I could blog like this..

Oh yeah, I TORE MY FREAKING PANTS and I didn't know about it!!
It was super obvious and I was walking around the beach with this LONG LONG tear on my pants!
Soooooooo embarrassing!!! Thankfully Fah told me sooner if not I would have died of embarrasment there and then..

Anywho, Fy owes us one karaoke session since she broke a promise. tsk tsk..
Don't make promises you can't keep babe! (: (with a smile!)

My new slogan!! (*with a smile!*) cause some people can't tell my expression on the blog/msn.
(:

Well, another long post... If you read till here, I salute you!
Tchau fer now! :D

No comments: