Saturday, January 3


Xiong getting sabo-ed with the oh-so-famous-standing-on-chair treatment from Fish and Co.
Can hear quite alot of laughing from us, especially xiang.


Met up with Xiong for a short short while only cause he had to go off for a relaxing cruise around idk where..
Gosh.. He's 20 already! OMGGG.. Isn't time like moving extra fast nowadays?

K, anyway..
Update on my birthday celebration!! ;D
Down at Sentosa! (again)
hahaha.. But it doesn't really bother me..
Cause it was a with a bunch of different people!

Met up with the peeps that went to vietnam..
Was super excited to meet with them again..


Su was there!
Even though how much she hates the sun, she still came down and that shows how much she loves me!
hee..

Shafiqz! looking at the half-naked guys walking... LOL

We did the usual stuff..
Did jumping shots..


Posed glamorously


built dams??


Played with Sand balls which hurt like farkkk!!


Ana started drowning suddenly which was really funny cause it was really random..


Absorbed the sun rays for awhile
and Fiq said he didn't wanna get any tanner.. like wth?? tanner??


We ate the sand balls too..
taste like chicken


Emoed awhile looking at the oil that came ashore..


Taught Su how to play volleyball.. (sorta taught, I'm not good at it, unfortunately)


Groupie photos!
Yati, bf and Jia hua had to go off early..


I had to put this up.. The expression is really O.M.G!
He looks 5 times older la!!
Like my grandpa, but sorie Fiq, my grandpa is still hotter..

Then after all the nonsense..

CAKE
CAKE
CAKE!!
WEEE~~~


i luvvvvv cake.. i luvvvv chocolate cake!!
weeee~~~

Jan: Imagine the candles are lit..
Su: Okay, now pretend you're blowing the candles out..
Dee: WTF??


Hafiz/Cicakman -not so excited
Fiq-super excited!
That cicakman cannot make it la..


Jan and Zi


Okay, so you see my normal expression enjoying the yummy chocolate cake right??
enjoy enjoy enjoy.. bite here and bite there..
without a care in the world!!

I got sabo-ed... :3


NABEI!
Thanks to I still don't know who..
Well, turns out, everyone else got sabo-ed too! :D
So I'm still happy..
Eh, I forgot if su got sabo-ed or not..
Hmm...


Lets end sentosa with a pic of her to remind me to sabo her asap! ;D
Got out of sentosa real soon after..
Dinner and then to the flyer we went!
Weee~~


This is the first time I'm seeing my grey lenses so clear..
After like 3-4months?
WTH!


Anywho.. Went down to the Greek Amphitheatre to see Jan's friend from Upbeats perform
*points points*
Jan trying to be low profile that night..
Managed to pull it off..


Then came to the most boring performance in my entire life!
I swear they starting singing churchey stuff, which bored the hell out of us..
and the guy couldn't sing if his life depended on it.. (oooh.. bitchy me no?)






Haha.. I get lights and pretty stuff as background and I give su a dark cloud..
the irony!
goshh..


Fiq sorta fell asleep during that performance.. But he woke up with that scary stare..
holy cow!



To end off 2008!
The last few pics of that year..


Priya and gang yo!
Babe you still gotta teach me the art of bitchiness
Awaiting that day we go out, woohoo..

hahhaha..

Well, seriously.. Thanks alot to the peeps that celebrated my bdae with mua..
I couldn't have asked for anything else..
;D

and with that I bid goodbye to 2008 and a not so good 2009.. ):

sucky.. I know..

Well.. I took like 5 hrs to do this post?

Tchau fer now!

No comments: