Friday, May 15

Heyluu people!!

Okay..
So yesterday right...
I was going out of the toilet and a freaking cicak(lizard) fell on top of my head and at first I didn't know what hit me until it fell on the floor the next second..

Normal people reactions would be screaming and jumping right??
Well I'm not normal I guess..
I laughed and was thinking, "OMG, MY SHAMPOO IS AWESOMENESS!"
cause the damn cicak just bounced off my hair just immediately..

Gosh.. So traumatizing after I think about it..

And it makes a great SHAMPOO commercial, NO?
Things flying off the silkyish platform that is our hair!
COOL RIGHT??


So anyway.. when I met Naz the other day, we were both talking bout how we're slurring whatever we say nowadays and both our commands of English is literally going down the drain as we speak now.

AND TODAY!!!
I totally SLURRED everything I said to Edah and Bai..
OMG.
SO FUGGIN ANNOYING!!

I.want.to.die.now!

Ugh..

OH, and I almost kissed a bangle today..
haizzz..
stupid friday the 15th.

The KLUTZILLA in me has ravaged to show it's UG face.

Tchau fer now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eh dee!! bangle or bangla!