Monday, June 29

I've never in my life been so hurt as much as I was today..
It totally stabbed me in the heart and it shall forever leave a mark there
and never ever shall I forget what was said to me as it is damn right too hurtful..

Well story is there was this guy with his kid
and the kid was hyper-active or something..

and HE(who's wayyyyyyyyy older than ME) called me "UNCLE"
fark u fark u fark u!!!
he told the kid to behave or else "UNCLE" would scold.

OMG..
So hurt!
&
so sad!
and like wtf?! what's with people using ME to make their children behave!

I'm only freaking 19 YEARS YOUNG DUDE!

Ugh.
That sums up my day.
Want.to.change.blog.template.

tchau fer now
(:
wish me luck on tues
coffee/tea with the bosses at novena ):

1 comment:

Ayshie said...

i also been called aunty ah -___-
and that was when i was 18 -__________________________-