Wednesday, August 6

Dum dum dummmmm...

So, guess what.. It WAS Mrs. K's birthday today.
Duh~ Stupid me.
HA-HA.

It's been awhile since we met up with her. So today's lunch had a bonus cake. (:
Which was super delicious-o!
2nd round pls!

Gathered everyone at the back of cafe 2 today.
Received terrible news bout our ex-classmate. haizz

So lets begin with the pics.

Scary Naz.. she gave that dead-eye look.
But I'm so attracted to this kinda pics.
Idk why.


Mrs K was like, "I knew SOMETHING was wrong."
Pfft! Yea right..
We totally caught her off guard.


Then everyone started snapping photos.
*snap snap snap*

Mrs K and I with her gift.
HALLELUJAH to my eyebags!
OMG.. seriously..
Anyone know how to get rid of em?

So guess what the sneaky guys were up to..
They wanted to take a photo with Mrs K and wanted to sabo her at the same time.

But the wrong person ended up more cake-d up than ever.
Poor kid.
But what did he expect??


Naz was nice enough to help Mrs K get the cake out of her hair.
looool!

Groupie photos!
You know what, I look like I came from a Shutter movie.
It's like I popped out of nowhere.
Freaky!

but anyway..
Happy birthday to dearest Mrs. K once again!

So after school..
went for rehearsals for NDP.
Guess who's greenie the beanie.
Its like hellboy and incredible hulk came down for rehearsals as well.


The guitar ensemble (sp?)
They took awhile to prepare..
Technical difficulties.
blah3
Opening up session again. Haa..
I have alot of these nowadays huh?


They presented us with choccies! Woots..
I love chocolate! (:
Hey.. I'm easily contented okay.


Bored while waiting.
Lady comes up to us and says, "What are you guys still doing here? You can leave."
We end up staring at her and I gave a stupid "O-kay" (something Jan would say)
I guess we were all tired from being hyperactive.

Very excited !
I got my lenses!! (:
It's grey in color,
Successful attempt after an hr in the toilet.
Kept repeating to myself to be patient.
looool.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
On to other unrelated topics!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My sister's Kittens in Dubai.
She has a total of 3 kittens and 2 Cats ??
I think.


How adorable can they be?!
All 3 of different colors!
O.M.G
If I wanted to take 1 I wouldn't be able to.
I just like all 3 of em.

weeeeeeeeeee..
That blur look melts my heart


heeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Apparently, all of em are named after cars -_-
Porche, mercedes and ...? (I forgot)
But uber cute lurh!

Ciaofernow!!

No comments: