Tuesday, August 5

Velvet ropes.

Went down to buy Mrs. K a present this afternoon.
I'm having a gut feeling that her birthday isn't tomorrow.
But what do I know? seriously.

We're still gonna eat cake tomorrow.
Yay for unhealthy creamy cake!

Soon after, everyone left one by one.
Leaving me and Naz alone.
So we headed down to ..

for dinner!!!

It was kinda an impromptu thing.
So we merrily skipped to the shuttle bus and headed down.

and omg it was delicious-o!
I wasn't suppose to eat that Daim Cake cause of my throat and stuff.
but it was calling out my name and it tasted too good.

This is kinda my first time eating here so I was kinda lost while ordering.
O what the hell who cares.

Went round and bought a few things.
yay!

It was fun lurh!
Dinner and all.

ciaofernow!
I feel like burping out blood and coughing out bones.
it hurts.

No comments: