Sunday, August 24

I KNOW I'm suppose to sit my ass down to study but I just can't seem to grasps that feeling to settle down and read up.

Damn.

But whatever, today was such a great day.

I found another 'special talent'! I can tap dance!
kekeke

So basically, percussion training for Bkk today.
Leader wasn't around, and so was Mr. Shuffler!

The weather was SO fine to sleep! Man.. Just totally awesome!!!

After practice, we totally revamped the meeting room. IT'S like sooo spacious now!
And we were blessed with Merci chocolates by Ms Chia.

My gawd, that chocolate is FREAKING AWESOME!
(;

Okay, so actually we were waiting for the rain to stop but it didn't so we just took pixs randomly.


The hoodsters..
Check out Alicia's natural hip-hop look!
Coolios man



The group that revamped the meeting room.
(:

So anyway, headed down to Bugis to have dinner and buy some necessities.
And well, it's been awhile since I went to Bugis. So yea.
(:

Today was the Firework Festival thingy.
So we went down and bumped into the percussion peeps and chilled out with em and watch the pretty fireworks!

Pretty lights!
Ahh~

It's not everyday that you get to see fireworks.
So anyway.. Su, Alif and myself parted from the groups and we stood around talking bout really funny shit.

And also he taught me a magic trick. (:
Coolios man.

We went down to esplanade to catch a performance at the new Amphitheater which I hope I get to perform there.

Okay, whatevaz.. Dream on.

tchau fer now! :D
Hopefully I can wake tml for the performance.

No comments: