Friday, August 22

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeese-y

While I wait for my face mask to dry, I shall blog!

MuahahaHAH!

Firstly, Ms/Mr Nazreen, if you're reading this before I meet you in school, I have a challenge for you! (:

You'll be competing against me with one of my newly found 'special talent!' WeheheheheHEH!

Okok.. I got alot of energy nowadays. I better make full use of it before I turn dull and boring AGAIN.

Keke.

I have an opinion!

Everyone should learn this very important skill or should I say 'talent' of "SELF-ENTERTAINMENT..."
(:

It's definitely one of THE (pronounce it as D) MOST important skills that everyone should be equipped with, if not I think life will be quite dull and stupid to carry on living. :X
OKOK. NOT.

I'm just joking.... but seriously.

It's like.. I feel quite agitated when people come up to me and tell me they're bored and expect me to juggle balls or make balloon animals for em.

That's when "SELF-ENTERTAINMENT..." comes in.

My point is.. With "SELF-ENTERTAINMENT..." you won't feel bored! DUH.

Some e.g of "SELF-ENTERTAINMENT..." include, dancing like a lunatic, singing as if you're Leona Lewis or screaming your lungs out at random people and make them turn around.
(:

Teehee~

O yea.. Learned a new game during percussion. It's called 'Chuckie', as scary as it can sound, it's freaking fun!!

Ok! Time to wash off my mask :X

Tchau fer now!

No comments: