Tuesday, August 5

Seriously.

Realised today that I am not alone
when it comes to a scarred childhood.

There are still those that suffer till now.
They never know when their lives are at stake.

I learned a valuable lesson today.

What happens behind closed doors?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Poor Bai came to school today with a notepad and pen in hand,
cause her whole tongue had ulcers and it hurt whenever she talked.

She looks like my grandma, but my grandma is way hot-ter.
Don't mistake me Bai, you're hot stuff, but nothing beats my G-ma.
xD

Naz and her new hairdo.
Walked to school with her today, huge mistake for her to get her 7 pumps vanilla latte early in the morn.
She went Yo Momma on everyone.

And I swear no one should call her cute with that hair-do.
It'll just make her angry and think that we don't take her serious and shiets.
loooool.

Crazy Naz went crazy.
Everything you see above is ALL Naz.
After that she ordered even more.
looool

BIG BIG Thanks to that gurl!
My throat feels itchy now.
YAY SORETHROAT TML! :D


Ciaofernow!
Don't give up cause I've not

No comments: