Wednesday, August 20

Not my cup of tea but..

Starting from now on I'm gonna go freak-on on my books. No time to play cause I really really need to get an A on ALL of my subs. Thinking bout my future just makes me wanna puke. Which of course I preach in the ol' saying 'Reality BITES!!'.

Anyways, I FINALLY finished with one of the most useless electives I've ever had, CDP which I call Career Deep Pile of Shiet (I just added the 's' for fun). Thank gawd I don't have to go for the lesson anymore, especially since I get called 'Wantee' everytime. So humiliating, I swear.

So yea, it was really fun in school today. I was my usual self again. Going crazy and creating lots of drama and seeing everyone laugh. Unfortunately something happened that kinda depressed the bunch of us after school and I FEED on depression.

I hope things turn out better! :D

--------------------------------------------------
I freed myself from your grasps and I feel better.
Stupid me for thinking so much.
haa

tchau fer now!

No comments: