Saturday, September 27

Canddddd-ehhhhh pee-!nk

Check out my new room wall color!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Candy PINK!!
(:



NOT!
It's my sister's new room color actually.
Seems they were getting sick of the yellow.
Helped her paint the room of course.
What an AWESOME lil bro am I??
hee.

My room is still black and white,
and it was getting very black and whitish.

So out of boredom.

I did this:




I know it's rather flowerish but that's all I could think of as motifs.
BTW, this won't be my only project.
I may be thinking of doing more motifs round the house for the sake of FUN.

Now, if only I could rethink why I joined accounting.
Hmm.
I think that question can never be answered.

Anyway, 2nd day sis came back. We went out to town to get paint for my wall and stuff..
and bro-in-law picked us up. blah3

I took care of Ham-zy for awhile in the car.
So I thought of taking photos of em while we wait.

I took around 15 shots and MOST of em had him looking like this:


He frowned even more afterwards.


I was so tired of smiling that when he finally ended up smiling, I wasn't.
but anyway, I think I'm the first uncle he can call! :DDDDDD
He might have said "One"
But that's close enough! :DDDDDDDD
'Uncle one'
CUTE!


Anyway, last tues we had the hand-held percussion thing. I initially wanted to follow the juniors to RP, since 1, I've never been to RP and 2nd, I wasn't looking forward for this workshop cause the instructor gave a bad first impression.

See these two social-life killers.
One with her new phone and one with his new PSP.


Even together they're still not entertaining me. Irritating..
Nagged at em and then ended up playing UNO.
Which Pang owes us some running up and down shouting his name like a crazy fella.
:DDDDDDDDDDDD



Even CEMTA is having a make-over.
The bare bare wall is being painted a motif that some of the soul peeps are volunteering to do.
Pretty!
I helped paint like two stems! HAA.
I didn't wanna ruin the thing so I didn't touch it.

Tired!
Tchau fer now.

No comments: