Wednesday, October 1

SHR!

Time to update!!
:D
Anyway, guess who I "inspired"..
Haa..
.
.
.
.
.
my sisters..

So anyway.. 1st sis came over and helped my 2nd sis paint a motif in her room.
One thing that I'm kinda pissed(and jelez) is that..

1st sis is freaking talented in this kinda free hand drawing thang, and I bugged her a gazillion times to help me but she didn't.

Then my 2nd sister asks her once and she got it.

Ugh.. SISTERS..
Don't know what to do wif em...

So anyway.. Say hello to Pink wall again.


This is 1st sister.
Wait, I dunnoe why I keep calling her 1st sister.
1st sister = Fa..
2nd sister = Fee..
OK?
Just rmb A comes before E/I and you'll know who's who.


So this is her..
Standing, sitting, taking a few steps back, looking, drawing, squating..
Basically in her own designer mind.

&
The final outcome is..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Tadah!!
I'm a tad jealous cause its so freggin nice!!
blah...

but whatever, I'm happy I accomplished mine myself.
Hurrr..


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK!!

So I didn't manage to blog the last few days.

But...



I wanna wish Lim Yong Xiang a happy 19th birthday!! :D
(it was 2 days ago thou)
and also first time featuring him in my blog, lol.
Well wishes to you, keep smilin', keep shinin'.
:DDDDD
I'll feature the rest of the gang as well plus I'll add a lil bit of info bout em..



First up, Xiong, he's the tallest among the group(yes, taller than me)
and he has 1 double eyelid. :X
He's also one crazy driver.


Here's Ryan, the guy that never ever ever ever gets angry no matter how much I try to piss him off. :D


Then we have, Bing wei (sp?) who speaks better malay than I do.
And in black we have Kenneth, the future businessman. ;D


Next up is Teck, the zohan of the group.


Last but not least, is Kom-pang aka Pang-ya, the social-life-killer lover.
:DDD
That's bout it..
It's quite difficult for me to meet up with them, so take opportunity to blog bout em.


Introducing the 'G-starians'
The triplets of the gang.


and OMG.. I LOOK FUGGIN PISSED! OMGAWDD..
Okok.. I swear I'm not angry or whatever..
I JUST LOOK LIKE THAT! ):

Haha.. Anyway,



Group photo! :D
Did a whole lot of things.
There's nothing boring bout this people really.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay. Lemme just skip on to today.
I was freaked out this morning when I had to go pray.

A HUGE ROACH crawled up this guy's pants who was standing infront of me at the start of the prayer.
Literally he had roach in his pants!

OMG.. I lost all concentration and the only thing I could think of was nudging my father in case it fell on the floor and came towards me.

Bless that kid for being so brave.
I would have screamed like hell and started running around.

Man.. thank goodness it's over.
Traumatized!

Okay.. Blogger's being a bitch now..
can't upload phots.
So whatever..

It's getting very long..
SELAMAT HARI RAYA YA'LL!!

No comments: