Monday, September 1

Happy 1st of everything!

Now it's been a year since I started blogging. *Throw's confetti at self*

Time flew quite quickly especially after I started this blog. Quite alot of exciting stuff and new things have happened to me. But I think it's time to start afresh.

I've changed for the better throughout the year of blogging, and it's all thanks to everyone around me. But it's history that's holding me back, so.. to mark the start of a new leaf, I'm deleting all 245posts (except for this month's).

A brand new blogger is in the house. I don't want to hold onto bad feelings anymore especially since now is the month of forgiving. It's best to start anew like now and to be a better person.
Every bad memory is erased and there's only looking forward in life.

So here's to a new history. (:

Tchau fer now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey wan thats a great way to start off ramadan! coolness, i like it! i feel inspired to do the same too! :) thx happy fasting! :)Dont forget to donate zakat for the less unfortunate!