Thursday, September 4

Mickolangelo

KNNBCCB!!!
My housing area is freaking infested with cockroaches!!!
Stupid-insects-that-don't-seem-to-die-even-by-nuking-the world!!!

SERIOUSLY

Why in the world are they such lasting survivors but at the same time freak people out by just their presence. It just doesn't make any sense.

My dad even tried burning them with those stove lighters. I really don't get em. I've never seen burning roaches running round before though. That'll be just cool and freaky at the same time.

Okay, I'm getting the feeling of them all over me now.

So yea, today I got home from breaking-fast with the peeps and I opened the fridge and a whole CHOCOLATE CAKE came tumbling down and fell splat on the floor.

Moment of shock for a few seconds until I could react. It's those moment where you shout "NOOOOOOOOO" in slow motion.

Haiz.. felt very guilty and so sad cause mom made it from scratch and I didn't get to taste it.

Remember, Cake = Happy Me?

Anyway.. I'll go buy her another cake soon to make up for it.
:D

Study time!

Tchau FEERR Now!

No comments: