Monday, September 22

Photo-less for now

OKay! Blogger is officially being a bitch!
I've been trying to upload pics for 3 FREGGIN hrs.. and I've only uploaded 3 pictures in that point of time.

AND LIKE.. FINALLY I HAVE PHOTOS! WTFug man.
It's not like everyday I have photos to blog bout.
Anyway,
I got down to do some projects of my own.
Halfway done through it and it's looking great so far.
I'll blog about it when I'm fully done with it.

So besides that.. I've resorted to watching Project Runway Phillipines cause I have TOO much time on my hands and have to self-entertain, ya know.
But whatever, it's nonetheless cool that it's asian-ish.
EVEN though I don't understand wth they're talking bout half the time.

It's so asian to be drinking coconuts instead of champagne to start off the show. HAH!
Who would have guessed..

Anyway.. tchOW ferr now!
hope it's not a bitchy blog day tomorrow.

No comments: