Wednesday, November 19

Suntec performance

Happy 19th birthday MingJie ;D

I'm trying to remember to update here and then.

So yeap.. I finally have the photos from the performance at the ITE award show at Suntec. :D
WooHoo!

Camerawoman : Ang Susu.

This event was awhile back and my memory is currently abit rusty.
But once I got the photos, all the feelings started coming in once again.

This was the replacement for the bangkok trip that was unfortunately canceled.
and thankfully we managed to perform with Jamal our founder of soul-percussion.

We reached Suntec early in the morning, therefore we managed to take tonnes of phots all day.



Group Photo!
Su experimenting with the shadows.



Alicia and mua with more of the shadows.
Trying to pull off one of those artsy-fartsy pics.



Camerawoman and mua now :D
Artsy-fartsy died at that moment.



Then came to scary emo pics
Oooo~~
i like!



Alicia and the couple of the group
Cia portraying 'shocked' emotion with the two gundus.




By far the most hilarious expressions I have ever seen in my life.
They crack me up all the time I cry laughing everytime I'm with them.

Went for lunch after that, goofed off more, changed, practiced more, and then it was our show.
Welcoming for some random guy I don't even know.
Haa..

Skip all that and came more goofying off!
:DD


Group photo after the performance :D




THEY MADE ME DO IT!!
Omg.. The wandee everyone know's isn't like this!!!
xD

The guys started taking phots all the way
I forgot what we were trying to do, there were several different poses we were doing.


Failed jump shot.



Lame-o's


Headless Naufal.


Jamal doing the same pose



formal-ish..



and the gurls!! :D




Everyone decided to wear black that day



At this point i'm just typing one sentence after one.. haa..
blogging is officially not easy.










Hui Yun and mua.. :D



Susu and mua

Oh then while havin dinner.. We had a discussion bout random stuff.





Hui Yin and Alif



Alicia



Pang and Jamal(our soon to be Resident Instructor & Mr Kentang)



Iqah ( our leader who recently stepped down) and Naufal(whose either the wife or husband in the r/s with Alif)




Mua and Iqah :D



Jamal and I don't know what the hell is he doing to the chili sauce.
It was sucha fun night!

On the way back Alicia and I were comparing oldies.
funn..

Well... till the next performance!

Tchau fer now.





No comments: