Friday, November 21

Phototaking :D

OKAY.. I'm WAYYY too excited not to blog..

My nerves are itching to post the pics up.

This is a double post.
Don't forget to look below.
:D

So today we had our class phots!
Totally awesome!!



First things first..
I TOTALLY LOVE LIN'S CAM!
O.M.G!!!

I'm probably the first person she'll look for if her cam goes missing..
This was all after the photoshoot
And I'm quite lucky I could grab as many people as I could
including Mrs. K
:D
I forgot where Mr H. and Mrs Ang went.
But still.. YAY!



Panda, Chou2, Bamboo and Sotong
:D
Somehow unrelated but matches our persona in some way.



The mess that is called QS.



Bai and Me far behind doing the Riri.



I swear that today is the first day that I only realized how few guys there are in QS.
The guy's only made one row at the back.
Gosh.



Argh..
School is coming to an end very very soon.
I'm gonna miss EVERYONE!
OMGawwd!!

INSANE..

I'll probably just cry like hell.
teehee..

Tchau fer now!
jabs tomorrow.
:/

No comments: