Friday, November 21

Long long day

OKIE!
I have another performance to update yall!
hahaha..

Seems like I'm updating quite alot these few days..
perhaps the bloggin bug is back??

anywhoo..



We finally gotten our Soul shirts!!!
It's like super cool/comfortable/nice and etc..

Okay so like, it was a very long long day
and miss chia was nice enough to order pizza for us!



Yummeh!!
I didn't realise that putting up the picture can remind me of the taste of the pizza..
goodness..
I'm missing it.



Ladida.. Us us..



Ladida.. them them.



Ms chia would totally kill me if she saw this photo of her in my blog.
HAHAAHHA.
but who cares.

We were giving an interview for the new potential committee members
And after that we had a performance for Metta Shine Night 08.



C-c-check OUT THE PERF!
:D




After show picxsxsx!!!













Tchau fer now!!

No comments: