Tuesday, December 23

I have some unfinished stuff that I didn't have the time to blog about before my trip to vietnam..

We had another photoshoot on the last day of school I think..
My memory getting vague now but it should be correct.

This was from the first photoshoot which was shot by some guy whom I'm not really close with.

Alip and me..
He was looking extra sexy that day cause his shirt was super tight-fit..
and yellowy.. mmmm...
hahahaha.
Eduh would be sure to like!


I don't have the pic of all of us..
but this are the seniors..
Hady and his usual serious face...
gosh!

Then here comes the 2nd photoshoot pixs with da new soul shirt!
;D


Everyone looking extra fine that day with the new shirt..
O ya.. reminds me that I gotta talk to Ms chia bout changing the sizes (HAIZZZ)


Wee~ You can't really tell but I was actually tip-toeing the whole way..
;D
teehee!
I just like to be taller than everyone else..

Okay, so now I'm back in Singapore!!
Firstly, HAPPY bdae to pang!!
:D
*insert pic here la hor*

But my first agenda was to meet up with my bitch!!
Whom I miss terribly terribly much!!
And cried when I heard her voice..
weird....~~
Makes me wanna appreciate my friends more you know..

Went over to Naz's place to play with her those furball cats of hers which I luv so much!

1 week and I missed quite alot of things..
):


Wtf! I'm like totally step-hot la!!
giving myself goosebumps oni..


I hate helmet-hair!

Well, I'm back to having the stress on me again..
It's like a never ending cycle ya know

I just can't wait for 2009! ;D

Tchau fer now!
Missing everyone terribly

No comments: