Thursday, December 25



O HEY!
Happy belated birthday to Syirah!
Total randomness I know but we celebrated her birthday out of the blue and it was my first time meeting her? Which is pretty random..

She's like super cute and innocent until I tak boleh tahan, seriously.

&

MERRY XMAS~

O damn.. My mind is empty now cause I'm having this stabbing pain in my stomach..
Let's just say we celebrated her impromptu birthday at gelare and I kinda miss singapore food a lil bit..

Lemme try to remember all their names (which I'm not good at)
From left to right..
Eduh, Bai, no idea, no idea, EDAH! and Izah? or Ifah? HAHAHAH
shit man.. I SUCK AT MEMORIZING NAMES!
Everyone has such similar names and it's so darn confusing!
I'm mixing up all my gf's names that I've reached a point where I sometimes wanna number them 1,2 and 3.. SERIOUSLY!

Eduhh went to cut her hair at Bestie's friends hair saloon.
And now our hair lengths are like the same, I think..



Chicken seaweed rocks!
;D

I'm dying as of now, must be the pasta I ate just now..
Stomach hurts like hell..

Tchau fer now!



No comments: