Wednesday, January 7

Hello people!

By the way, my phone is fixed now and I can finally text again! Finally the feeling of being left out from society is gone! Like finally, it's been a week since it died? Gosh..

Anyway! Funny thing happened today at Starbucks(yes I went there again for the 3rd time this week).. This happened after Jan, Priya and Prim left us..

We were having a conversation and I was telling Bai, Ana and Naufal that lately I've been looking at the time and I keep seeing the same number everytime! Which is beginning to freak me out, feels like something bad is about to happen.. For e.g today, I looked at the time and it was 5:55pm..

Anyway, the conversation was like this..

Fal said, "Luckily you didn't see 6:66"
Bimbo me said, "Oh no, I haven't seen that before"
Ana asked Fal, "Why, 666 bad luck isit?"
Bimbo me again said, "666 is that setan omen thing right?"
Then Bai was like, "WTF, that no. doesn't exist!"

I looked at Ana and we burst out laughing our ass off!
OMG!!
FREAKIN' HILARIOUS!!!
Gosh, I just had to type this out in case I feel emo-ish and want to laugh at the memories.

I feel so stupid after I rethink bout it..
lucky for me, Ana was there laughing with me.

Anyway, I think I already achieved my new years resolutions! :D
Easy peasy
But it's draining my energy level to the max.

mm.. Tchau fer now!
Tempted to touch! ooh

No comments: