Tuesday, January 6

Wazzup people!
Planning to post a long post cause I got the feeling of re-reading it in future..

Anyway, besides the drama in the last post, I'm close to being awake for 25hrs now cause I was so afraid I couldn't wake up early for the CCA fair which bloody started at 8am. Reached school and was freaking ganchiong cause my phone is still not working and I cannot find that Ms chia.

I reached school so freaking early also just to stare at the taekwondo people eat right infront of my face. Sat down there like an idiot, all alone for at least one hour pretending to look at my phone(which was not working) and acting busy, until Bolan came up to me and starting talking bullshit to me, which I seriously was not in the mood to entertain.

Wah today, super happy, saw hot stuff!! whoosh! Anyway, I was super high today, totally different from my usual self. Super fun la!

During the fair the Audio people kept playing all the nice songs, then womanizer came out and I tried seducing Su by shaking my non-existent breasts and then the hairflip..
Wonder if she's turned on by it..

So, managed to get like 72 new members.. not bad eh.. That Chia wanted to aim for more cheena people so we did and I can say we managed to grab alot.. She's fucking annoying now.. I don't like her already.. She likes to repeat the things she say.. Like today, she kept repeating she'll get the Velcro thing for me like at least 5 times.. and she said it freaking continuously which annoyed the hell out of me..

wah bitchy bitchy..

I just feel she doesn't appreciate the hardwork that all of us put in and she can be freaking bias to a bunch of people. That's how I feel.. okok whatever..

ALOT OF THINGS HAPPEN TODAY, I'm so lazy to type it all out..

The daiko people and me got the feeling feeling already.. We were busking together trying to compete against the fucked up lion dance people trying to outwin us with their drums.. Damn retarded.. And our booth was just fucking beside them la!

NABEI..

Ah, anyway.. After that we went to class, the feel was still there.. I think I over-entertain Su today.. But I think she likes it secretly la.. LOL
Better than not entertaining at all right??

Kk.. Chill chill..

Played with Lin's new phone, it had that automatic sms reader thing for lazy ass people who can't be bothered to read.. So we tried typing "Iie lurbesx uee, muachxsxsxsx!"
FREAKING HILARIOUS! The voice was so ang moh-ish that it made it sound extra funny.
sorry, I don't know how to type twits..

We were talking crap all the way until Ms Sim gave us like 10mins to talk among ourselves but we ended up talking alot more than that, so she released us early.

Then after that, went to starbucks for awhile(again) this time after the usuals left, me naz and bai had an open talk.. seriously open.. I find that Naz very wise.. She can be my personal psychologist.. She has this very matured way of thinking and she makes me realise alot of things.. power to her!

Anyway, the post is getting very long now I think.. But for now I need to get more confidence in me and live my life the proper way!

Ok, Tchau fer now!
This is my first time blogging like this I think. If you happen to reach this last line, I salute you!

No comments: