Tuesday, January 27

Hello people!

I'm here for an update!! Have been rather a fruitful week.. AND HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR to the peeps!

So anyway, alot of stuff have been happening and I don't know where to start.
Don't want it to become another long post though!

Umm.. Lemme start by saying I'm not going to be bitchy anymore.
I kinda wanna drop it.. It's not me being me, it's like I wanna try to be someone else who I'm not.
So I'm back to being all nicey-goodie-two-shoes.
(:

Ok whatever!
I can still be bitchy when I'm forced to because one day some fucktard will deserve it, like this guy on the train.. When I supposedly gave up my seat for this old man.. and this 20 something guy took the sit instead.. That fucktard really deserved the stare I along with everyone else on the train gave em.. Well, the oldtard didn't wanna sit anyway.. so no point of me getting pissed..
But he was nice though! spoke to me in chinese so I just nodded not knowing what he was really saying.. haha..

Hmm, been awhile since I uploaded alot of pics.. I guess I can blog bout Shab's engagement?

Anyway, it's my first official time going to a friends engagement, a Pakistan-Indian one at that too. It was also her birthday! OMG.. I forgot that.. haahahha..


Birthday Gurl/ Fiance?


Fy's and my new hairdo. I loike! Her hair is so much hawter now. (:

Shabb's fiance getting the lecture of his life..
Haha.. no lah, just the praying and stuff (:

The happy couple (:
Soooo preetttyyy!!
That guy's handshake almost broke my hand off..
Gosh..

The ex-classmates..
They never change

We can tell their character from this pic.
Vin the skater punk, Fiz the blur sotong, Liq the class clown and Zal the ****** one.
LOL

The food was gooooddd..
Vin and Zal went for 2nd's..

Well, it wasn't alot of stuff.. I was hoping they'd blast some music and we could dance on the dancefloor like those Bollywood movies.
Then everyone would start twirling and such.
but naw..
After that was the cutting of the cake and somemore camwhoring with the bride and groom.
and then left.

BEING EVE OF CNY:
Almost everywhere was closed.
So there wasn't much to do after that.

I like this pic alot..

Me new hairstyle (:
trying too hard to look like riri??

I'll just end this with a bitchy pic of me.. haha
Don't know why I look like that...

Tchau fer now!!
(:

No comments: