Friday, January 16

I NEED A DAMN CAT!!!!
Those fat and lazy ones that purr alot

Still awaiting the day for ALIF to bring me to the cat farm..




Lately, have been hanging out with the peeps to study and also crap around..
Loads of fun!
(:

Well, today was a great day for mua!
I walked home with hot stuff!!!
hahahaha
So delightful!!
Even saw some butt action..
hahahaha

and also something else happened..
which is between Su, Alicia, Varon and me
hehe..

(:

Anyway, percussion was BOOORRRRIIINGGG to the freaking core..
I don't wanna go for it anymore..
The feeling is just G.O.N.E!!!

I miss that Jamal a lot..
The way he handles stuff is just great !
Better than AHEM*

Anyway, I don't want to be bitchy and all but seriously there's a HUGE difference when they're leading.
I feel so dragged and unmotivated when the other does it.
GOSH..
I think I'm not making any sense now..

So I'll stop crapping now so that I can go and study.
(:

I just have to drag myself for this last 2 performances and I'm done with it!
Good riddance!

Tchau fer now!


HAHHAHAAH.. me and su seriously twinsies!
Ana took this pic in class.. We even have our watches on the same hand and all..
Studying hard!
(:

I miss bitching to bai already.. ):
Bai, hurry wake up!

No comments: