Sunday, January 18

I'm gonna be random today!
(:

Anyway, I was in the toilet shitting when I wondered about what I wanna do after I graduate..
SEEMS LIKE THE TOILET IS THE BEST PLACE TO THINK!

Ok, so I was just sitting there thinking, and wondered how my life would be if I were to be the *First?* Beauty Therapy GUY! HAHAHAHA

I think I'll be fucking famous ah! People will be like, "Eh! Isn't that the only guy in B.T, FUCKING GAY SIOL!" Then start pointing and laughing, and while they're doing so, they hit their faces into signboards. (:

I was thinking bout those famous celebrity stylist and make-up artists then I was like, I want that exposure and experience.
Imagine me doing Riri's make up!

HOW COOL AH!
K, I'm freaking high now from all that sugar today.

Anyway, besides that, after grad I'm having a lot of thoughts of involving myself in Psychology!
Like reading people's characteristics and stuff.
Now that's what I'm into!

At the same time I can understand human nature better and perhaps tell who's bitching behind my back and stuff.
Then I can spread rumors of them getting pregnant and stuff to others.

(:

Damn I'm bitchy now.
BAI! where the hell are you when I need you..
LOL

K, anyway.. That's basically what I was thinking bout when I was happily shitting. (:

Tchau fer now!
2.4run and CA on the same day! WTF!!!!

No comments: