Wednesday, February 11


Could not resist using this picture..
It's too CUTE not to be shared with the world.
[Ana, I don't mean any negative things bout this pic]
Anyway, she's one of the rare people that has a very contagious laughter.

Plus my blog doesn't have a lot of photos nowadays and it's getting boring..
So I'm like killing two birds with one stone. YAY ME.

K so like.. I think Drama-Dee is DEAD or sleeping, someone needs to wake him up or something cause things are getting dull and unlively with my life.

I've never felt so utterly bored ever in my life until these few days.
I feel like i'm forcing myself to entertain some people which I don't like to do..
Normally I just brush them off and call em a bitch afterwards.. haha, no lah.

But yea.. life is getting duller and duller..
I wanna go travel the world!!!

ugh, tfn! (tchau fer now)

No comments: