Sunday, February 8


The damage done after the CNY dinner over at Eastpoint.
My last and final external show in my ITE life.
How sad that it may be the last time I perform EVER.

The adrenaline rush I'll get when I step onto the stage and all the attention spurred on us.
How I'll miss the nonsense everyone brings and the laughter we share.
There's also the crazy lovable people I perform with.
The whole happy bunch.
Unfortunately I don't get to perform a lot with the juniors who are now senior.

I'm pretty glad I managed to perform using almost all the instruments.
All except the Agogo bell and Snare.

No one can take away the experiences I had, performing all around singapore in exclusive places that not many get to see themselves.

AND MOST OF ALL
I'm going to miss the times we sit together and just chat!
The gossips, the laughter and the confessions!

Gosh...
Time is flying by too fast!

Tchau fer now


No comments: