Monday, March 23

hey party peeple!

Yea I know my blog's dying, cause there really isn't much to update about nor was I able to the past few days.

I had the mother-of-all-combo-sickness.. Let's see, my allergies were acting up, coughing, flu, headache, fever and I had this unbearable pain in my neck which felt alot like dying.. but I'm not complaining since i'm already feeling much better now.

Well, there were a few events that happened I gotta say..

The Class Chalets for one..

I'm having mixed feelings now bout it, so I'm not gonna blog about it.
Such a big thanks to Varon and her Sis for literally giving us the chalet for free,
especially since the price of it is really 'ooolala'..

Well.. The other times I went out are kinda for my own memories (:
Had loads of fun chatting and eating

Hmm.. well, I don't wanna bore people to death with my long posts..

So tata!
Tchau for now bellas!

No comments: