Saturday, March 14

Yoh!!

Yeap yeap .. Exams are ovah!! and my ITE life has ended!! Now it's the point where I have to independently face the cruel world!

So I've been thinking about this for awhile, is it really necessary to have 'PAPERS' to survive in this world and rather than erm.. street smartsity? I mean like now, with the damn recession and stuff.. who's REALLY HIRING RIGHT???

Well, I've been already starting to crack my brain on my personalized tee designs! :D
Super exciting!! but of course tonnes of effort has to be put into it..

Anyone there to invest in mua? lol
teehee..

ANYWHO.. Well, currently in DEEDEELAND, there is talk about moving house ):
I hope my folks don't read my blog cause I'm supposedly NOT suppose to be AWARE of the situation. (all those bull**** bout my folks not informing me stuff)

But now that I DO know about it, I'm not really sure how I should react when my parents decide to tell mua.
Surprised maybe? Show them drama-dee's potential at caldecott!(sp) keke..

Erm.. Loads of words now.. super boring.. I KNOW! but bo bian. lol gotta live with it.

HOPEFULLY more people will motivate me into doing my Tee-designing and I'll put some phots up (:
(A lot of close people aren't really supporting my idea right now, (bastards!), abit sad la but I gotta be my own inspiration!)

Tchau fer now!
take care folks.

No comments: