Sunday, March 29

Shit lah.
I think I'm getting more and more retarded by the days..

The things I say are so.. dumb.. and like.. KIDDISH!
I need to grab a book now but I haven't paid my stupid library fines.

Anyway, I'm sooo exhausted from going out everyday and I think I'll just stay home tomorrow and watch Spongebob reruns all day or just catch up on my online shows and movies.

Well, I hope everyone participated in Earth Day just now! Well, I think it teaches people to turn off their appliances more often and such.
DO IT MORE OFTEN PEOPLE!!! EARTH IS DYING!!!!

K I'm just going nuts now cause i'm super tired.

BUT BUT BUT!!!
I had theee most awesome time playing with Edah's XLR. OMGOSH..
It was soo orgasmic la!!!

WEEEEEEE~



I just love the realism that the cam gives. It's just awesomeness!

My eyes are closing now. Happy Sunday Ya'll!

Tchau fer now!! :D

No comments: