Thursday, March 26

They say no one is perfect right?

Well I feel like screaming at someone's face right now. Holding in so much anger can't be good for the baby.

Went for the bloody Cotton On mass intake.
Bloody thing started at 9(supposedly)
Me and Su were on the dot yet we reached 5 groups late.

bumped into lin and bf.

From 1130, they rescheduled to 3(persevered) and went in for the mass interview, which was bloody fun(fortunately)

Guy gives us hope telling us that we were the best group amongst all the other groups but sadly the call didn't come.

hoping for tomorrow morn.




The Class Vid in Year 1.
Everyone prolly forgot about it (even me) but luckily Alicia reminded me bout it.
Remembering all the STOINK hairstyles everyone had.
Almost everyone changed in someway.

All the breaking of friendships along the way. Inevitable.

I can be such a bitch, I know.



Su's new haircut..
Chio horr..
lol

Tchau fer now!

No comments: