Thursday, April 9

FEELING VERY BITCHY RIGHT NOW!

I wanna scream at someone's face but erm, it'll be weird so I'll pass.

Met up with the Vietists thanks to Ana and the gang for PAINSTAKINGLY planning everything
and going THROUGH THE TROUBLE to ORGANIZE the outing.

Just a simple picnic with the USUAL PEOPLE that WILL USUALLY TURN UP.

Haven't met up with the people ever since my birthday at sentosa.

and yea we're all still the same.
Nothing changed in that 4 months but perhaps our thoughts of each other


Xi Chen was a hot topic with everyone that day.
It was as if he was THE ONE that brought all of us together
like a common topic


Played steal and babi with em
and Jan was the best babi for the day.


and no way am I forgetting very requested brownies from Ana
and the main reason that psycho-ed Su into coming over

And as usual, Klutzilla me was drama all over the place.
hahaha...
Gosh I can't get it out of my mind.

Went back to tamp and slacked with Su and Alicia all the way until our last buses.
Gonna miss those times when their school starts.

Tchau fer now (:
I can be bitchy whenever I want
Just don't try me
(:


No comments: