Tuesday, April 21

Bungee jumpin' anyone???
I've got the feel for it right now at 530 in the morning.

So anyway, my neck is hurtin again..
this is the 2nd time this has happened and embarrassingly I think it's because I tried to headbang while dancing infront of the mirror and it hit some nerves or something.
and now I can't turn to the left

moral of story:
no more headbanging for me, unfortunately..


Met up with Fiz, Ays and Bai in the late afternoon
(i missed them so much!)
AND
I managed to see Bai and Ays's primary school photo!
ARGH!
They were so cute!!!
but sadly, they grew up.
teehee.

O yea.. I removed my tagbox cause..
well there isn't a real reason to it..
It just spoiled the image of the blog.
I'm weird I know!

Tchau fer now!
have fun in school (:

1 comment:

Ayshie said...

u better bring yr primary sch pic when we meet again!! LOL