Tuesday, April 14

It's my version of Monday the 13th!!!
Such an unlucky day..

Sure felt as if I hit rock bottom.
There were so many things hitting me right in the face all at once..

Firstly, the student fares expired and now all us kids are paying adult fare which sucks really badly!

Then my phone is like totally dead and there's no way I can contact anyone properly now.

Then my mom totally took ALL MY MONEY from my wallet w/o telling me and I left the house cashless! And OMG.. I went to 7-11 to get a drink not knowing that all my money was freaking gone!!!

LIKE SERIOUSLY!!! She didn't tell me nuts bout the money and let me walk out the door making me think I still have some dough on me.

Well, that's not all..

I saved the best for last...

I was walking towards Bai's place and a pigeon FREAKING POOPED/VOMITED ON ME...
O.M.F.G!!!!

Of all the luck right?!?!
I should have gone to buy 4D man!
With all the bad luck I bet I would have won first prize or something..



Tchau fer now
Feeling uber depressed

No comments: