Sunday, April 12

So Bai's surprise birthday celebration was a total success!
(:

I totally went mia when I said I booked her on the day itself and thank god for Edah she somehow managed to make Bai stay at home.

Met up with Edah, Fiza and Naufyfy to set-up the cake and presents.

These people are just awesome la!
cause I was freaking out at how stressful things were becoming.

and sorraye bai the present got dirtied somehow, I'll fix it the next time I come over.

Say hello to the brownie CAKE~
Prepare to drool cause it was heavenly!

Credits to ma mom! which is the awesomemest mom ever!!


The healthy brownie cake which derives from....

This!

The chocolate smell was so awesome!!
and it was very soft and brownie-like..


Haha.. surprise!
Edah, Fiza and I were discussing if she was gonna be in her unglam state.
Which was kinda what happened..

When she opened the door, we started singing happy birthday and woke her bro up (:
which in the end helped us take this pic.
haha


Miss Fiza-diva!
WORK IT, GERL!!


Edah me and Fiza
The sec classmate, the ite classmate and the new friend.
So ying, yang and yong!
( and fark I hate flash)



Naufyfy the "I-dont'-wanna-take-pics-" guy..
Pretending to act cool only
I bet deep down inside his dying to take pics..
hahaha

BAI!! I WANT GUITAR HEROESSSS.....!


her pressies! (:
Well, it's kinda simple.. but ya know, there's some meaning behind em.
The stupid frame got dirty really easily la..
It was so depressing I felt like throwing it away to get another frame for her.


Naz came!
She jogged all the way from MASJID GRUFRAN!!! (sp)
See w/o flash my face looks normal!!
argh

Haha, we played hotel626 and we finally solved that stupid room puzzle..
ACHIEVEMENT of the week
*pat on our backs*


Fiza and Aysh!!
I love them like alot alot!!
Run babat run!!


we be like teenage mutant ninja TURTLES!!!


Shall end with a happy shot! (:

Happy 19th DORA!!!

Tchau fer now...
(who's bdae's next?)
JAI HO!!!!

No comments: