Saturday, May 2

Apologies for the lack of updates.

Totally felt like *cheebye* all over, today..
from the way I dressed, my hair, my everything!
so cheebye-tastic!

I swear don't feel like going out much these few days.
curling up on my bed with a good book is like THE best thing.. for now..

And all the imagination I'm getting from the books are like fcuking orgasmic to my mind!
I loikeee!!

But I feel like such a whore when it comes to borrowing books from others..
especially since I get them from different people.
Now I probably wanna get twilight from my cousin (:
wink wink*

I miss u babe!

Ugh, brain-dead now..

I won't have to change myself for someone to like me..
I just have to be who I am and it should come naturally!
Righttttt?

Kill me already.
Tchau fer now!
Had a killer day out with edah today..
O.M.G!
teehee..


cheebye-tastic no?

2 comments:

Diane Tay said...

What's up with so many cheebyes! Haha. I love talking to you. Meet up real soon ok, it's been so long, nearly two months ):

KiMiKo said...

hey!chill lah,there's lots of cheebyes all over! take care OH re-linkk http://undyingfateof-heart.blogspot.com thnkiu! =)