Sunday, May 10

HELLO!!!
I'm feeling super random right now! (:

Firstly, I need a favor from ANYONE.
I need someone to ask their folks what they think about gay rights
and then tell me about it.
LOL

I can't possibly do that cause I'll prolly end up on the papers, dead.

K, so anyway, I'm 4 years away from getting my first TATTOO!!
weeeeeex~
I want something symbolic-y
and funky!
heh

Tempted to re-dye my hair RED...
(:
It's so RAWRRR and in your face!
hahaaaa

Err.. Piercings too..
but thinking about it only.

what else what else.....
uhhhhhhhhhh.......

My quest to being vegetarian is so far not going so well..
Mom totally bought me Nasi Briyani for dinner..
and I gobbled the thing up like I was starving for like a gazillion yrs..
):

well.. I think that's enough randomness for one day.
My attention span is kinda killing my brain cells..
Next time I'll write down whatever I wanna type beforehand
so that I won't forget.

(;
Tchau fer now!

4 comments:

Diane Tay said...

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
piercings! I want them too.

my folks?
They rang up the police last time.

Anonymous said...

dee!!! i want to get brow piercing!!! like the atomic kittens lydat! SO SEXY!

Kline said...

Yo... I wanna get a tattoo too...
prolly at the end of this year... haha...
Did u manage to get into poly? I'm studying in MDIS this june.

Ayshie said...

snakebite are the sex.typically emo but yea.LOL
vertical labret too!