Friday, July 10



"In the end, every ends up alone."
Now I'm trying to figure out where I heard it from.
-------------------------------------------------------------
See the smiley face???
Awesome right? So harry potterish (:
teehee..
And FINALLY I have a photo to show!

Anyway, I had one the THE best day-offs EVER with NazzyWazzy!
(OMG, I LIKE TO CHANGE PEOPLE'S NAMES! WTF IS WRONG WITH ME!)

and CHEEBYE, MAN!
I bought this new cream concealer which I love love love so much
but it's still so dehydrating to the skin even though I use like moisturizers AND sunblock!
):
NABEI!!

Conflicting much?!

Er, back to fun-day-out with Naz..
Managed to check-out how the new Starbucks at T2 looks like.
(it renovated, duh)

Sakae-d today.. like after how many donkey months already???
Missed the sushi's and the california rolls so much!

Okay, basically I did a lot of things with Naz today
and I love her lots!

She's that (someone*) that amplifies my stupidity
which is pretty difficult to do
since I am actually a quiet person.
and I bet you guys out there are prolly rolling your eyes right now.

hahaha..

Anyway, I need to do something now which requires a lot of lazyness
(:
Tchau fer now!
i don't love you no more, bitch!
toodles (:

No comments: