Saturday, July 11


Met up with the ladies after such a long time!!
It's so difficult to even try and meet up with everyone
especially when some of them just started school a few days ago.

I suddenly miss the crazy times in school


Anyway, we all met up for a very special reason
and it's to celebrate this lady's belated birthday.
My dearest ahsusutong! (:
love her to the max max.

Went down to Aston's
which apparently silly me didnt know I've been there before until I saw the menu and it looked familiar.
Ha.Ha.

The food's NOICEEE..
and the queue was never-ending.
That's how good it is/was.
:D



Happy birthday SU!!
Even had fireworks for her..
HOW AWESOME RITE!
Doesn't make my birthday special anymore. ):

and I major love my cream concealer!!
(:
no more shiny face during flash
muahaahhahahaah!

There's wayyyy too many pics to upload
so I'll just use the groupies phots
and also, xl's face is blocked in the first one and alicia's is blocked in the 2nd.
(just to even things out)
:D

Hope Ahsusutong had an AWESOME time!
I know I did!
and I can't wait to meet up all over again.

Tchau fer now bb's!
(:

No comments: