Tuesday, July 14

Okay I got a lot of things in my mind right now!

Firstly, happy 19th birthday to Edah (:
(later)

Secondly, I think ever since I started working, I'm becoming more and more materialistic!
I'm DYING !
I want everything from TOPMAN ):
It's making me broke!
I want the smart pants, the bags and the shoes!!!
):
and I also wanna get an iphone
or the samsung jet

dammit

I'm not gonna think about it!

But at least it's a motivation to keep working no?

Working tomorrow at 8 in the damn freaking morning at novena.
Nabei
No idea how the hell I got posted there.

At least the money's good.
(:

Errr.. What else is in my mind.......

OH! I'm so sad theres no one to go watch lady gaga with me!
):
If i'm not going I'll prolly buy the shoes at topman.
...

Mmm..
Well, Tchau fer now
Will be busy the next 4 days.
Intense work

No comments: