Thursday, February 26

I keep saying this but time really flies by very fast!
It's already thursday like what the heck? but anyway, my wednesday couldn't have gotten any better!
I met up with dear cuz on a exploring day-out!

Well, firstly she wanted to show me around arab st to this shop that she thought had cheap fabric, but the people are too fucked up to care.. and my sis told me they only care if you're a tourist and I agree, cause the moment this angmoh lady walked in, they were like wolves surrounding their prey la!!
but fuckcare..

And FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY!!!! I went into the shops at Haji lane!!!!
LIKE OMG. Also went into OSF's shop!!! hahaha.. Cuz bought a vest there la!!
(Apparently someone just got their paycheck.. pfft!)

Anyway, I've always had this imagination that the people that own shops at Haji lane are super fantabulous or god-like, something like that.. which refrained me from entering the shops.
BUT NOT TODAY BITCHES!!!
MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Hmm, I forgot where we went next.. erm.. Bugis street, apparently the service in B.S has kinda upgraded? There was this aunty who was SUPER OVER-FRIENDLY!! she talked talked talked talked talked talked (u get the picture) to me all the way.. I even know that her husband is a VERY patient person. like how the hell right???
Amazing though..

Went to peninsular.. The uncle there was super nice la! I regret not getting the spects now ):

Then went down to Cheeenaaatown! Thanks to Edah(i love u i love u i love lots!) I've finally found the damn place to get cheapo fabric!! 3bucks for 1m... weeee happy me!
I was actually there the first time with su and ling! We thought it was just some normal foodcourt.. But the 2nd floor is where all the goodies are!! I remember Su telling me that the 2nd floor was a foodcourt as well and we went off.

Super sad !!!

But satisfied now (:


Sat down at Mac to rest, and we were just talking and talking.. then we out of the blue did a family tree lol.
I call it The 'D' Tree.. Cause my dad's generation kid's names all start with 'D'(if I'm not mistaken)
Try and spot me lol!

Anywho, it's been a long day.. and I'm actually tired now.
So Tchau fer now!

No comments: