Sunday, March 8

Hey party people!
Been a long time since my last update, reason is cause of the final exams. du'uh

Anddd... like you know.. been mugging my ass off.. I'm becoming more retarded now. The more I try to absorb the more stupid I become.

It's just a vicious cycle I think.

So, I kinda believe I can do it(exams). Well sorta..

First things first.. Thanks all study buddies for helping me out! U guys rocksxczxscxzscx!

and also to the fat cat that kept me company when I was studying alone (:


Awwwww~
Like my own baby!

And the goofying off time with Naz and Rad whenever we got stuck at a question..






Naz and Rad's expressions are like so cute!






'Miss Photogenic'

Well anyway, wish me luck for me exams! It's gonna be hell tomorrow.. two and a half hours of pure brain torture! eeek~

But I can't wait for the class chalet next sunday (:
Hoping Naz would be able to come and go crazy with yours truly. Heh Heh..

GO KICK SOME ACCOUNTING ASS TOMORROW PEOPLE! ALL THE BEST TO ALL THE FOLKS TAKING THEIR EXE'S.

And peeps, don't worry bout me yea. I'm kinda mia but I will take care of myself. Just not the time to think happy thoughts.

Trouble in DeeDeeLand but isn't something I'm not used to.

Gots to go.
Tchau fer now!
Love ya peeps out there

No comments: