Sunday, February 22



Say Hello to the SOUL CAKE!
Celebrating the Seniors sorta "Graduation"
&
Thanking us for all the stuff we contributed..
BUT WE OURSELVES DID THE BUYING AND PICKING UP!
OMG LA!
We're thanking ourselves yet we're doing all the work???
The irony laa!

But it was fun (:
Taking the taxi to and fro w/o paying and feeling guilt-free was the best experience!!!
and spending money like there's no tomorrow is even more fun!


SOOOOOO... THE... FAMILY... PHOTO...
Let's see.. Su and me look like the grandfather and grandmother, Zal and Hady can be the brothers, and alicia and Iqa can be the sisters!
hahha.. okay, i'm really bullshitting now.


I didn't know Sarip Jr. wasn't in the photo la!
He was like playing the PSP I think or emoing one corner pretending he doesn't want his photo taken.. lol


Hahahaha!
Umm.. SUPPOSEDLY it was Su, Alicia and me taking the phot but the calefares came.
kinda blur.. mmm...


Miss Chia gave us a memorial gift.
Which gave me an idea of my next motif that's gonna be on my wall (:


Groupeh phots!
BLUR!!! thx to AHEM*
haahha
&
I just realised how little people there are.. I wonder where all the peeps went to lol.
OUH YA..
okae


CAKE ROXSXSXS!!!
Su: "I want to eat the cake but I don't want the cream, you eat can?"
Me: "Siao"


Alif inability to eat cake properly!
hahah (:
Gosh I'm gonna miss disturbing him during training..
We'll we sorta disturb each other which is kinda fun..
memories...


A little after party whoring with the cam (:


After so many failed attempts..
This is my concluded look alike phot.
See the diff!!
We changed no?
hahaah

Well.. Tchau fer now!

No comments: